Mister Metric® special bolts« back
Our range includes , screws, bolts, nuts and rotating parts in compliance with national and international standards as well as with customer drawings and specifications.
In addition to the usual quenched and tempered steels, a wide range of high-alloy special steels and other materials are also used.
The following is an overview of the range supplied:
- Upset forged and compression moulded parts of diameters from 8 to 85 mm and lengths of up to 5,000 mm.
- Screws, nuts and rotating parts from M6 - M300.
- Bolts with rolled thread from M16 - M200 and lengths of up to 6,000 mm.
- Grade 5.6 to 14.9 according to ISO 20898.
- High-alloy quenched and tempered steels according to EN10083 (e.g. 34CrNiMo6, 30CrMo9V).
- Stainless, high-temperature and heat-resistant materials (e.g. 1.4571, 1.4057, 1.7709 or 1.4828).
- Special materials and alloys (e.g. Inconel, Nimonic, Titan and Hastelloy).
- All heat treatments (e.g. quenching and tempering, nitriding, induction hardening, etc.).
- All surface finishing treatments (e.g. galvanization, phosphate coating, hot-dip galvanization, dacrometization and deltatone coating, nickel plating, PTFE coating, molybdenum disulphide treatment, and others).
- Special designs (e.g. MK threadlocker, paints and others).
Please send us your enquiry.