bolt tensioning devices
Our range contains both standard designs with various maximum pressure values and versions produced to customer requirements.
How a bolt tensioning device works
Fig. 1 | Fig. 2 | Fig. 3 | Animation
(Fig. 1: Initial position)
1. Tensioning nut
4. Support sleeve
5. Holding nut
6. Tommy bar
8. Sealing insert
9. Hexagonal nut
If the force calculated in the design of the connection is to be applied with a bolt tensioning device, the holding nut is first screwed onto the end of the thread to be put under tension and is then followed by the device (Fig. 1).
The standard designs are suitable for screws of property class 10.9 (at 90% of Rp0.2) with a thread projection of approximately one single thread diameter of the bolt tensioning device.
maximum pressure 1600 barTyp HWS25112
maximum pressure 2500 bar
small design with low weight
one hydraulic body
replaceable hexagonal nut
There is a also the option of producing a customized bolt tensioning device according to customer requirements in the following versions:
- multi-stage bolt tensioning device with exchangeable tensioning element
- multi-stage bold tensioning device with threaded puller
- single-stage bolt tensioning device for extremely small installation spaces
- single-stage bolt tensioning device with tensioning nut for large bolt dimensions
- single-stage bolt tensioning device integrated in a ring for applications such as container lids
There is a large number of different
equipment options for these versions.
Every bolt tensioning device can be equipped with individual features.
Please send us your enquiry.